FacilitiesAt B&B on Buckingham all our accommodation is accessed via private external garden entrances.
Please see Accommodation tab for full descriptions of each room or unit.
Full list of Facilities
- Off-street parking
- 24 hour management presence
- Excellent security, including individual Trellidoors on most rooms. (Note: our suburb has street cameras and regular daily security patrols)
- A variety of garden seating areas for lounging and relaxing
- All tariffs and room types include complimentary tea/coffee facilities and cable TV
- All rooms, including self-catering units are serviced daily. All linen and kitchen equipment is supplied
- In addition to under-tile heating and electric blankets to keep the cold away in Johannesburg’s chilly winters, we have fans available if required during our long, hot, wonderful summer (September – March)
- Studio 2 has a wheelchair-friendly wet room
- All rooms have well-lit desks and convenient power points for devices and laptops
- We provide unlimited free wi-fi